Saturday 26 March 2011

Farewell Elizabeth Taylor


I love old hollywood movies some of my very favourite actors are James Dean, Vivien Leigh, Rock Hudson, Natalie Wood and Robert Taylor. One of  my very favourites, the lovely Elizabeth Taylor passed away last Wednesday at the age of 79.

She was a classically beautiful woman who I always thought of as the description of beauty - I always wanted to look like her. And I wanted to dedicate a post to her memory and in recognition of all the wonderful films I have enjoyed because of her flawless acting. Particular note worthly performances for me include, Giant, The Taming of the Shrew, Jane Eyre and Elephant Walk.

Goodbye Elizabeth, you will be forever missed but forever remembered.



Elizabeth Taylor in 'Giant'
Elizabeth Taylor in 'Elephant Walk'


No comments: