Thursday 8 August 2013

Moving Blog...

As you may deduce from the post title, this blog is moving. Same content- book reviews, much needed updates on movies (*cough* When Calls the Heart *cough*), Robin Hood BBC, just a new name and url and regular posts :P The new blog will also be a little more personal, in terms of my artwork and myself (yes, I've decided that I've borrowed Robin and Marian's face for long enough).


New Blog: kengeandcarboys.blogspot.com


I do have some particular reasons for this change and the decision has not been easy or made in haste. (Thank you to the lovely people who shared their thoughts with me on this subject and supported me without question). As much as I hope to see you over at 'Kenge and Carboys' please do not feel obliged to follow or visit. Either way I appreciate everyone of you and thank you so much for your support during the time I have been at this blog. I wish you all the best in the future with whatever path you take and wherever it leads you. I owe you all so much and I do not know how to thank you properly.

Perhaps 'I love you all' is sufficient enough.

Mel xx


No comments: